Tuesday 11 September 2018

New start...

SO -

It has been over two years since I last wrote a post on here. SO much has changed... I can't quite believe it. Rewinding to my last couple of posts... 1. I'm no longer at uni, 2. I enjoyed uni WAY more into my second half of first year/second year & third year, 3. I'm no longer with the boyfriend I spoke about, 4. I now live in Los Angeles.
So much has gone on, I'm going to have to write a couple of blog posts explaining exactly what has happened since January 2016!!

I'm not sure why I always turn to blogging when I feel lonely, but I started this thing during a really rough patch at the beginning of university, when I was feeling super lonely and I think it gives me a sense of familiarity. It's like although I know nobody is actually going to read this, its quite comforting that they might (and allows me to get stuff off my chest!). The last two and a half years have been crazy, I graduated from uni with a 2:1, have fallen in love all over again, been through a pretty traumatic health condition, my parents have uprooted to California and about a month ago I moved here too. It's been pretty insane thinking back, and so the next few posts will be explaining all of those things. I think I want to start blogging again because i'm not very good at discussing how I feel with people, and so writing it down is a release for me. There are also a lot of things that I want to talk about that I really hope help others, especially with regards to my health problems, and I really wana make the most of my time here and document exactly what happens to me whilst I'm living state-side.

I'm intrigued to see where this goes!

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment